Now we live in the lovely 2016 Winnabego Travato 59K

Now we live in the lovely 2016 Winnabego Travato 59K
click on the link for a Lichtsinn Motors tour of a 2017 59K

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog

here I am, blogging. Recently, I was invited to Pay It Forward with a homemade gift to a friend. As I considered just what to make for her, I was struck that I only thought of "homemade" as things I couldn't do, i.e. build a photo frame with a nice calligraphy quote inside, or knit a sweater or crochet a shawl. When I started thinking of things I could do without learning how, I began to minimize their "homemadeness". When I concocted a facial spritzer in a plastic bottle, I thought, "Well, plastic isn't homemade," and "I just combined some things I bought, I didn't grow the witch hazel and roses for rosewater," etc. Then it came to me: everything we have is just a re-use of what the Creator has already made and gifted us. oh. yeah. and...thanks!

1 comment: